Port Charlotte FL support group where are you

blinksFL
on 8/1/08 7:27 am - Punta Gorda, FL
Well finally its Aug. and I am 12 days from my surgery date in Sarasota memorial.
 I have lost my contact for the Port Charlotte Support Independent Support Group could you please send me a message again, Where Do You Meet..Please. Find I am needing support right now for Anxiety over surgery...I know its sounds mousy but I am finding myself not wanting to do anything except SIT AND WAIT>>I know that isnt good.
katydidit64
on 8/3/08 7:54 pm - north port, FL
We are here!!! Please come to our meeting.. the 2nd and 4th wed of the moneth at the womens center in port charlotte across from Fawcett hospital.... I understand your excitement, nerves, etc...  Don't forget your peoop diet needs and be prepared for your post op needs at home... get samples of everything as your taste buds might change!! 
carlak
on 8/3/08 11:58 pm - Bradenton, FL
Hi There,
Good luck on your upcomming surgery. Im Carla and I am 6 years out. I have lost 150 pounds.
I moved here from Colorado last Augest.
There is a Support group meeting at Blake Hospital in Bradenton tomorrow at 6pm. It meets in the Dolphin Room Adjecent to the lobby.
I am going to try to get there.
Carla
By the way I am from Bradenton.
image hosting site

carlak
on 8/5/08 12:57 am - Bradenton, FL
Sorry I got mixed up on the day of the Support Group at Blake hosiptal. It was yesterday. It does meet  the 1st Monday of the month at 6pm.
Carla
image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views